top of page

Date Shape Group

Public·137 members

Luke Gulyaev
Luke Gulyaev

Ashampoo Live Aquarium Hd [2021]

• Antivirus Zap - Virus Scanner Bind: Brain teaser puzzle game Desktop Aquarium - Relaxing live wallpaper background Aquarium Live HD screensaver Weather Widget Live Best Apps - Entertainment fuboTV: Watch Live Sports & TV Flex IPTV PRO A little to the left - PUZZLE TV Guide - EPG & IPG for IPTV Bike Disassembly 3D Sharks 3D Any-Make Video Converter Elmedia Video Player Tarot Readings Lite Meb : Mobile E-Books Software Installation Requirements PC Compactibility/Requirements for Installation Compactible OS list:Windows 11

• Windows 10

• Windows 8.1

• Windows 7

• Windows Vista

Requirements for MacOS InstallationIntel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.

Ashampoo Live Aquarium Hd

I've been looking for a good aquarium screen saver, and there are not many choices. This one is beautiful, if lacking in a couple of key features. It has no sound, and it doesn't do airplay (which is a shame, because this aquarium would look great on my big screen television. Oh well. I wrote to the creator of this app, and he said he would implement airplay the moment Microsoft makes it possible. The nag screens are unobtrusive, but I'm considering getting the full version just to be done with them. I highly recommend this free app, as is, to anyone wanting to watch fish swimming on their monitor!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page