top of page

Date Shape Group

Public·122 members
Konon Eagles
Konon Eagles

Buy American Girl Doll __HOT__

Our goal is to ship your order as quickly as possible, subject to availability, receipt of payment, and credit card authorization. If you have not received an email confirmation from the American Girl website within two hours of placing your order, please email us at service@americangirl.com. In order for us to provide the best customer service, please include your full name and ZIP code in your email.

buy american girl doll

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fblltly.com%2F2uer9H&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw14nJhk4IlIshBP9WTUI-YR

Actual products may not be identical to items shown. All measurements are approximate. Unless noted, dolls, outfits, and accessories are sold separately. When dolls are shipped, their hair may not be styled as shown in the catalogue or online.

A merchandise credit is issued when an item is returned without proof of purchase (a retail receipt or catalogue/web order number). A merchandise credit may be used as payment at all U.S. American Girl retail locations; americangirl.com; and on phone, mail, and fax orders.

All regular, sale, and clearance merchandise purchased at americangirl.com, by phone, or in American Girl retail stores qualifies for rewards points. In-store American Girl restaurant purchases also qualify for points. Sales tax, shipping charges, gift cards, and bulk sales for commercial purposes or resale are not Program-Eligible Purchases. Members can earn a maximum of $1080 in rewards per year. Each Rewards Certificate must be redeemed before it expires, and expiration dates are noted on the certificates.

Your tier changes based on your cumulative spend. Once a tier is reached, you have a full 12 months to maintain that tier status. For example, if you reach a Gold tier on August 1, you must spend an additional $250 by July 31 of the following year to maintain your status. If spending thresholds are not reached within the year, your tier level will change accordingly based upon dollars spent.

American Girl gift cards may be redeemed at americangirl.com, at American Girl retail stores, by phone at 800-845-0005, and on mail orders sent to American Girl, PO Box 620190, Middleton, WI 53562-0190. American Girl gift cards are not accepted at other retailers, including Indigo/Chapters.

Gift cards are subject to the American Girl gift card Terms & Conditions listed on the back of each card. You may use up to 10 American Girl gift cards for payment at americangirl.com; to use more, please call to place your order.

You can be certain your product is authentic if purchased at americangirl.com, in one of our retail locations, or through our catalogue. American Girl also distributes print products and small gift items through well-known, reputable booksellers and retailers nationwide. If your product was purchased elsewhere, we cannot guarantee that it is genuine.

You can buy genuine American Girl products in a variety of convenient ways: at americangirl.com; at any of our nationwide retail locations; and through our catalogue. You can also call 800-360-1861 to place an order. Please note that we do not sell American Girl products at our corporate headquarters location.

Like every company, American Girl is constantly revitalizing our products to best meet the needs of our customers and our business. While some items are discontinued, many other products are added to keep American Girl interesting and engaging, and to celebrate who girls are today.

American Girl dolls are meant to be played with, so now and then, they'll probably need a bit of a cleanup. Check out our helpful hints for upkeep in the Hair & Skin Care section to have your doll looking fresh and clean in no time.

We don't recommend regular washing of the doll's hair since it can become frizzy and damaged. However, sometimes spills happen and the hair needs to be cleaned. If that's the case, we can help. Call one of our doll doctors at 800-772-0430, or email them at dolldoctor@americangirl.com, and they can walk you through the steps to make sure the hair comes out looking its best.

Doll hair needs special care to stay looking its best. You'll want to start with the right tools because the techniques are different depending on if the doll has straight, curly, or textured hair. You can find detailed tips on brushing, misting, and styling all types of American Girl doll hair in our Hair & Skin Care section.

Visit the Doll Hospital website, then scroll down to "Ready to admit your doll?" to start the process. Please complete the Doll Hospital admission form to request the repair services you would like. Be sure to follow the instructions on the form to ensure a quick return.

A Doll Hospital visit takes approximately two to four weeks, depending on volume, from the date of admission for the patient until her return home. Because of the high volume of patients sent in December, we recommend that any doll who needs to be home in time for the winter holidays be shipped to American Girl no later than the middle of November.

Our goal with wellness services is to return dolls looking as much like new as possible; however, this service has some limitations and will leave some signs of play. The Wellness Visit includes general cleaning of the vinyl, which removes surface dirt, plus hair brushing. Because vinyl is very porous, a general cleaning will not remove stains caused by makeup, colored markers, pens, ink, strong dyes found in some textiles, or scrapes in the vinyl. Hair brushing will not improve dry, frizzy, or damaged wig hair.

Regrettably, our Doll Hospital staff is unable to replace wigs. To ensure the wig will not come off, our doll manufacturer applies permanent glue. To remove the wig would be very difficult and could result in damaging the doll's head. If there is a problem with the hair, the entire head must be replaced.

Occasionally the elastic cords used to attach a doll's limbs to her torso seem too stretchy. However, this stretch, called "pliability," is necessary for the cords to last longer. Without pliability, the cords would easily fray because of the extra tension on them. If the limb seems very floppy and the limb dangles from the socket, it's definitely time to send her to the Doll Hospital for a limb reattachment.

A damp washcloth may help to remove lighter marks, but ink or marker stains may require more effort. For these tougher stains, please contact us at service@americangirl.com, and we can provide a stain-removal process you can do at home that is highly successful. You also have the option of admitting your doll to the Doll Hospital for a limb or head replacement.

Each year, American Girl donates overstock and returned merchandise to Madison Children's Museum, whose volunteers prepare the products for an annual sale. Since American Girl initiated this unique partnership in 1988, the sale has raised tens of millions of dollars. It attracts more than 5,000 shoppers per year from around the country. Call 608-256-6445 or visit Madison Children's Museum for more information.

Outside of that, American Girl dolls were originally designed by a German doll maker in the vein of vintage porcelain dolls. The way their hair is wigged like human wigs, their head and arms are attached to their main body, and the detail of their clothing is the same as vintage dolls. And the same today goes for those vintage dolls: only girls with refined upbringing had them.

American Girl Dolls, are totally WORTH IT!! We play with ours every single day and we have a room in our house with American Girl dolls, plus their really fun to make videos with and you can take them every where and their amazing quality!

I am a college student, and I still love seeing my old American girl dolls (Felicity and Elizabeth best friends collection) when I come to visit my parents. I had wanted Elizabeth since I was young, and my parents finally got her as a birthday present for my tenth birthday. I got Felicity during Christmas 2 months later. Those dolls were my favorite toys, and even now, 10 years later, they are still in excellent condition. My parents got the cheaper accessories and clothing for them instead of the fancy brand name ones. I only cared about the dolls, and treasured them.

AnnI did the same thing with my daughter. I refused to spend that much money on a doll! BUT my daughter worked hard and saved every dollar to get her doll and she is so proud and loves it. I can see the difference in how she treats this doll and the toys she has received as gifts. She really treasures what she had to work for.

I think AG are for girls 8+ since they are so expensive even the catalog said so , my daughter is 12 and she is still playing with her dolls we have around 30 but most of them have been bought from eBay and Mercari for less than 50 some almost new , others in tlc condition, they can be really expensive so I consider them as an investment, we center our attention around the Girls of the year and other retired beforever! She takes good care of them so in the future we can get the money we pay for them an a bit more .

American Girl is an American line of 18-inch (46 cm) dolls released on May 5, 1986, by Pleasant Company. The dolls portray eight- to fourteen-year-old boys and girls of various ethnicities, faiths, and social classes from different time periods throughout history. They are sold with accompanying books told from the viewpoint of the girls. Originally the stories focused on various periods of American history, but were expanded to include characters and stories from contemporary life. Aside from the original American Girl dolls, buyers also have the option to purchase dolls that look like themselves. The options for the line of Truly Me dolls include eye color, face mold, skin color, hair texture, and hair length. A variety of related clothing and accessories is also available. A service for ordering a custom-made doll with features and clothing specified by the owner dubbed Create Your Own, has also been introduced in 2017.

The Historical Characters line of 18-inch dolls, which were derived from the 18-inch dolls made by Götz in West Germany (known as Germany from October 1990) during the late 1980s to the 1990s,[6] were initially the main focus of Pleasant Company, founded by Pleasant Rowland in 1986. This product line aims to teach aspects of American history through a six-book series from the perspective of a girl living in that time period. Pleasant Rowland came up with the idea after she returned from a trip to Colonial Williamsburg, where she noticed there was a significant void in the toy market for younger-aged dolls and saw an opportunity to provide an alternative to baby and adult dolls.[7] Although the books are written for girls who are at least eight years old, they endeavor to cover significant topics such as child labor, child abuse, poverty, racism, slavery, animal abuse and war in appropriate manners for the understanding and sensibilities of their young audiences.[8] 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page