top of page

Date Shape Group

Public·113 members
Luke Gulyaev
Luke Gulyaev

Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut Star in I Love NY: A Hilarious and Heartwarming Film

The I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download: How to Watch the Romantic Comedy Starring Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut

If you are looking for a fun and entertaining movie to watch with your loved ones, you might want to check out the I Love NY movie in Hindi download. This is a 2015 Bollywood film that tells the story of two strangers who cross paths and fall in love on New Year's Eve. The film stars Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles, along with Prem Chopra, Kubbra Sait, Tannishtha Chatterjee and others in supporting roles.

the I Love NY movie in hindi download

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2tV79k&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw16N2sfz_YGvwh7ZJ2IBeb9

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download is a romantic comedy that is directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, who are known for their previous films like Lucky: No Time for Love and Sanam Teri Kasam. The film is produced by Kishan Kumar and Bhushan Kumar under the banner of T-Series. The music of the film is composed by Pritam Chakraborty, who has given some catchy and melodious songs for the film.

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download is a one-night story that revolves around Randhir Singh (Sunny Deol), a serious Wall Street banker who lives in New York, and Tikku Verma (Kangana Ranaut), a beautiful musician who lives in Chicago. On New Year's Eve, they both realize that their respective relationships are falling apart and decide to break up with their partners. However, fate has other plans for them and they end up meeting each other in a comedy of errors. As they spend the night together, they discover that they have a lot in common and develop feelings for each other. But will they be able to overcome their differences and start a new relationship?

Where to Find the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

If you are interested in watching the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, you might be wondering where you can find it online. Well, there are several options available for you to stream or download the film legally and safely. Some of the platforms where you can find the I Love NY movie in Hindi download are:

• Amazon Prime Video: This is one of the most popular and reliable streaming services that offers a wide range of movies and shows in various languages and genres. You can watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download on Amazon Prime Video with a subscription or rent it for a nominal fee.

• YouTube: This is another platform where you can watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download legally and easily. You can rent or buy the film on YouTube and enjoy it on your device of choice.

• Google Play Movies: This is a similar option to YouTube where you can rent or buy the I Love NY movie in Hindi download on Google Play Movies and watch it on your smartphone, tablet or computer.

• Netflix: This is another popular streaming service that offers a variety of movies and shows from different countries and languages. You can watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download on Netflix with a subscription if it is available in your region.

These are some of the platforms where you can find the I Love NY movie in Hindi download legally and safely. However, you should always avoid using any illegal or pirated websites or apps that claim to offer the film for free or at a low cost. These websites or apps are not only unethical but also risky as they may contain viruses, malware or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your personal data. Therefore, always use legal and official sources to watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download.

Why Should You Watch the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

Now that you know where to find the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, you might be wondering why you should watch it in the first place. Well, there are many reasons why you should give this film a chance and enjoy it with your loved ones. Some of the reasons why you should watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download are:

• It is a light-hearted and entertaining film that will make you laugh and smile with its funny and romantic moments.

• It has a talented and charming cast that delivers good performances and chemistry on screen.

• It has a simple and relatable story that will touch your heart and make you root for the protagonists.

• It has some beautiful songs that will enhance your mood and make you hum along.

• It has some scenic locations that will make you admire the beauty of New York and Chicago.

These are some of the reasons why you should watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download and have a good time with it. The film is a perfect choice for a cozy date night or a family get-together as it will make you feel happy and positive. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your popcorn and drinks and watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download now!

What is the Plot of the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download is a romantic comedy that revolves around two characters who have nothing in common except their bad luck in love. Randhir Singh (Sunny Deol) is a 40-year-old banker who lives in New York and has a boring and monotonous life. He is engaged to Riya (Tannishtha Chatterjee), a woman who does not love him and only wants his money. Tikku Verma (Kangana Ranaut) is a 25-year-old musician who lives in Chicago and has a free-spirited and adventurous personality. She is dating Ishan (Navin Chowdhry), a man who does not respect her and only wants her body.

On New Year's Eve, both Randhir and Tikku decide to end their unhappy relationships and start afresh. However, fate has other plans for them and they end up meeting each other by mistake. Randhir gets drunk and boards the wrong flight to Chicago, while Tikku gets locked out of her apartment and takes shelter in Randhir's hotel room. As they spend the night together, they realize that they have a lot in common and develop feelings for each other. But will they be able to overcome their differences and start a new relationship?

Who are the Cast and Crew of the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download has a talented and charming cast and crew who have worked hard to make this film a success. Some of the cast and crew of the I Love NY movie in Hindi download are:

• Sunny Deol: He is one of the most popular and respected actors in Bollywood, who has given many hit films like Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, Ghayal, Damini, Border and others. He plays the role of Randhir Singh, a serious and mature banker who falls in love with a young and bubbly musician.

• Kangana Ranaut: She is one of the most versatile and talented actresses in Bollywood, who has won many awards and accolades for her performances in films like Queen, Tanu Weds Manu, Fashion, Panga and others. She plays the role of Tikku Verma, a beautiful and lively musician who falls in love with an older and boring banker.

• Prem Chopra: He is one of the most veteran and iconic actors in Bollywood, who has played many memorable roles as a villain or a comedian in films like Bobby, Do Anjaane, Kati Patang, Haseena Maan Jayegi and others. He plays the role of Randhir's father, who supports his son's decision to marry Tikku.

• Kubbra Sait: She is one of the most promising and talented actresses in Bollywood, who has impressed the audience with her roles in web series like Sacred Games, The Verdict - State vs Nanavati, RejctX and others. She plays the role of Vidya Saxena, Randhir's colleague and friend who helps him get out of his engagement with Riya.

• Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru: They are the directors of the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, who have previously directed films like Lucky: No Time for Love and Sanam Teri Kasam. They have also written the screenplay and dialogues of the film along with Emil Braginskiy and Eldar Ryazanov.

• Pritam Chakraborty: He is one of the most popular and successful music composers in Bollywood, who has given many hit songs for films like Barfi!, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Dilwale and others. He has composed the music of the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, which includes songs like Halki Halki, Aaja Meri Jaan, Judaai and others.

These are some of the cast and crew of the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, who have made this film a delightful watch for the audience.

What are the Reviews and Ratings of the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download has received mixed reviews and ratings from the critics and the audience. The film has been praised for its light-hearted and entertaining plot, its catchy and melodious songs, its scenic and beautiful locations, and its talented and charming cast. However, the film has also been criticized for its delayed release, its clichéd and predictable story, its poor editing and direction, and its lack of originality and freshness.

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download has a rating of 3.4 out of 10 on IMDb, based on 858 user ratings. The film has a rating of 2 out of 5 on Bollywood Hungama, based on 6 critic reviews. The film has a rating of 1.5 out of 5 on Times of India, based on 4 critic reviews. The film has a rating of 2 out of 5 on Hindustan Times, based on 1 critic review.

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download has received some positive reviews from some critics and viewers who have enjoyed the film for its fun and romantic moments, its good performances and chemistry by Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, and its soothing and catchy music by Pritam Chakraborty. However, the film has also received some negative reviews from some critics and viewers who have disliked the film for its outdated and unoriginal plot, its poor execution and direction by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, and its lack of logic and realism.

What are the Benefits of Watching the I Love NY Movie in Hindi Download?

Despite the mixed reviews and ratings, the I Love NY movie in Hindi download has some benefits that make it worth watching for some people. Some of the benefits of watching the I Love NY movie in Hindi download are:

• It is a light-hearted and entertaining film that will make you laugh and smile with its funny and romantic moments.

• It is a perfect choice for a cozy date night or a family get-together as it will make you feel happy and positive.

• It is a simple and relatable story that will touch your heart and make you root for the protagonists.

• It is a good way to enjoy the performances and chemistry of Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who are two of the most popular and respected actors in Bollywood.

• It is a good way to listen to some beautiful songs that will enhance your mood and make you hum along.

• It is a good way to admire the beauty of New York and Chicago, which are two of the most famous and attractive cities in the world.

These are some of the benefits of watching the I Love NY movie in Hindi download that make it a worthwhile watch for some people.

Conclusion

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download is a 2015 Bollywood romantic comedy film that tells the story of two strangers who cross paths and fall in love on New Year's Eve. The film stars Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles, along with Prem Chopra, Kubbra Sait, Tannishtha Chatterjee and others in supporting roles. The film is directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, and the music is composed by Pritam Chakraborty.

The I Love NY movie in Hindi download has received mixed reviews and ratings from the critics and the audience, but it has some benefits that make it worth watching for some people. The film is a light-hearted and entertaining film that will make you laugh and smile with its funny and romantic moments. The film is a perfect choice for a cozy date night or a family get-together as it will make you feel happy and positive. The film is a simple and relatable story that will touch your heart and make you root for the protagonists. The film is a good way to enjoy the performances and chemistry of Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who are two of the most popular and respected actors in Bollywood. The film is a good way to listen to some beautiful songs that will enhance your mood and make you hum along. The film is a good way to admire the beauty of New York and Chicago, which are two of the most famous and attractive cities in the world.

If you are interested in watching the I Love NY movie in Hindi download, you can find it online on various platforms like Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies, Netflix and others. However, you should always avoid using any illegal or pirated websites or apps that claim to offer the film for free or at a low cost. These websites or apps are not only unethical but also risky as they may contain viruses, malware or spyware that can harm your device or compromise your personal data. Therefore, always use legal and official sources to watch the I Love NY movie in Hindi download.

We hope this article has given you some useful information about the I Love NY movie in Hindi download. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading! 4e3182286b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page